- Download PDF.
- Use the bead colors listed (or choose your own colors) with a pegboard to create your project.
- Place your beads following each pattern.
- Ask an adult to fuse your designs. Place your pegboard on a flat, heat-safe surface. Set a household iron to the medium setting. Place ironing paper over the pegboard. In a circular motion, begin to iron the project. When ironed properly, the beads will still have open centers. Let the design cool.
- Remove the paper and bead design from the pegboard. Flip the design over to expose the non-fused side. Repeat the fusing. Let cool completely. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper. Your pegboards and ironing paper are reusable.
- Note: Beads need heat for about 10-20 seconds per side to fuse evenly. Lift the paper occasionally to see how the beads are fusing. Additional heating time may be required.