Shipping Policy & Rates
Perler.com orders are processed and shipped through our partner, Herrschners, Inc. Our standard method of shipping is a combination of UPS ground service and the US Postal Service. PLEASE NOTE: Our everyday Free Shipping offer with orders over $75 after discounts are taken is valid in the contiguous United States ONLY using Standard Shipping methods. International rates still apply.
US Shipping Rates
|Order Subtotal||Standard Shipping|
|$0.00 - $10.00||$4.99|
|$10.01 - $20.00||$7.99|
|$20.01 - $40.00||$10.99|
|$40.01 - $75.00||$12.99|
|$75.01 - Above||$0.00|
* Shipping rates and available options for international orders will be presented during the checkout process.
Yes, Perler.com ships internationally. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LIST OF COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO HAS CHANGED AS OF 10/2017.
Most products can be shipped internationally; however, some products have ship-to country restrictions as a result of licensing or other product condition. Please refer to the product's information page for any such restrictions listed.
Additionally, please note the following on all orders shipping to addresses outside the United States:
- Shipping rates and available options for international orders will be presented during the checkout process when you have entered your shipping address (not in the cart). When the shipping charge is presented, you still have the option to cancel your order.
- It is your responsibility to pay all tariffs, duties and taxes.
- Any orders refused by customers upon delivery will be subject to return handling fees.
- All orders are subject to merchandise availability. Pre-order and back order products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Countries we currently ship to:
Orders being shipped to a PO Box or a Military Address (AA, AE, AP) are shipped via the United States Postal Service. PLEASE NOTE: Orders shipping to APO/FPO addresses may take 4-6 weeks for delivery.
To send your package to an APO/FPO address is easy. When entering your Shipping Address, please note the following:
- The Country must be "United States"
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO"
- The State must be selected as either "Armed Forces America" "Armed Forces Europe" or "Armed Forces Pacific"
- You must enter your Zip code
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.